Start Your Auction
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Time to make some money.
Now that you have the best auction ad on the 'net, you need to show it off.
- So, lets get this thing to your auction site.
- Go to your auction site, and start filling in your auction information.
- When you get to the "item description" box....stop!
- Open your auction ad
- Select all of the HTML
Quick Lesson: There are many ways to select all of the text in a file.
- hold down the "ctrl" key, then press "A"
- click "edit" (on the top menu bar), then "select all"
- right-click on the document, then click "select all"
- click right before the first character, then hold down the shift key and click right after the last character.
- hold down the mouse key while you drag it through the whole document.
It doesn't matter which way you do it, just make sure you select everything you were intending to select.
- Copy all of your text to the clipboard
Quick Lesson: Again there are many ways this can be accomplished.
- hold down the "ctrl" key, then press "C"
- click "edit" (on the top menu bar), then "Copy"
- right-click on the document, then click "Copy"
- Go back to your auction site and paste your HTML into the box (In eBay, don't paste this into the description box! Paste it into the "HTML" box.)
Quick Lesson: There are a couple of ways this can be accomplished.
- hold down the "ctrl" key, then press "V"
- right-click on the document, then click "Paste"
- You start the rest of your auction, just like you normally do!
You now have a great looking auction!
When you preview your auction, you will have a very good looking auction, that sells your items for you. It will be easier for your customers to read, and will have more eye appeal.
I hope my tutorial helped you out. Please feel free to email me if you have questions!
Good luck and happy selling,